Richmond Information

Parking Suspensions

If you require a parking place to be suspended for loading and unloading for a commercial or residential move, you will need to apply to Richmond Council. You can download a form to request a suspension on the Richmond Council web site. You should apply at least 10-days before the move to get a suspension application processed.

Richmond Recycling

The London Borough of Richmond-upon-Thames has strict rules about disposal of rubbish at their Townmead Road recycling centre, which you can find off the Mortlake Road, Kew, TW9 4EL (Tel: 020 8876 3281).

In many cases we can give you advice on the best way to dispose of items before your move and probably save you money. We are Environment Agency Registered Waste Carriers and you will be given a Waste Transfer Note when the job is completed. However, we try to recycle most items via charities, items not suitable for this are recycled and only a small amount goes into landfill.

0/5 (0 Reviews)